Saturday, September 5, 2009

IBM "mini" Project


Finally i had completed 70 percent of the work required for my project ....i hope my team mate and my senior JK would join me soon....this is my first project for a company's sake and im really excited about it....im looking forward for designing the first prototype of the project and sending it to Praveen anna....
I came across a new software called as team viewer and it is really very usefull...... well i was told regarding that software by my senior...u can access u r friends desktop sitting at u r own place....i donno wat to call this as..yeah dont say "remote assistance and blah blah"..but when i saw my senior do that to my desktop i found the idea really amazing and its really very catchy.......a must have software for all the team members.....hats off to the person who developed it....

No comments:

Post a Comment