Thursday, November 12, 2009

Murthy - Now a Sun Certified JAVA Programmer


Sun Certified JAVA Programmer---I first heard about this tag from my mentor and one of my favourite teachers Raju sir, when i attended the java[Core] course in datapro....He said that it was a good certification exam to take ....I felt like taking the exam as soon as i heard him saying that....Java has been my favourite programming languages uptil now...and i loved working on the Java platform...I took the voucher for this examination and started working on java from the past 7 months or so....and im feeling really confident and good about my self when it comes to programming in java...
After many weeks of waiting i finally took my Sun certification exam on 8th november and yeah i cleared the exam with 93 percentile marks...Its easy to clear the exam as we have these set of dumps for each and every certification exam...But i felt really good about myself because i have done a considerable amount of work using the java platform and already completed doing 2 projects using the java platform...
                      Im planning to take the Microsoft certification next in hardware and networking which may take another 8 months of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment